Wednesday 31 October 2012

Hot & Tasty - Take Away Cups Further Development

Looking back at the mock up cups I have, I've decided to have a quick experiment with making the icons black, and maybe including the logo on to the cup. I did this mainly on screen.







I definitely think the black icons work - it means that they can all be the same colour rather than before having them white and then the bottom one orange because it's in the white area of the & so looking as though it is meant to stand out or something when it isn't. It also adds that bit of black to the design that I haven't been sure about whether I needed. For the logo - meh... I can't really decide whether I think including it is a good move or not because in my opinion it's strong enough without. Hmm.

I've decided to print out and mock up the last design and mock it up to see if this helps me to make a decision about it.



Maybe not so much this exact one, I maybe need to see about the scale and what nott. I think I could really just take it or leave it. I'll come back to it and see, but I think this may be a decision that I need to be determined by the owner to see whether they think they need it to be on there or not.

I took some pictures of the two mock ups, with and without the logo side by side to help compare and see the difference that having the logo and not having it makes. Certainly think that having the icons black though was the right move to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment