Wednesday 17 October 2012

Hot & Tasty - Symbols Development 2

I developed on some more icons for me to possibly use. The first one is what would represent a cold drink of some sort.


Then I did ones for the toilets. I need to check whether it is separate male and female or just the one toilet, so I produced for both just incase.



I did the WiFi available here sign.


I thought it might be useful to do some icons of cooking equipment to possibly use. I did a big pan and a frying pan for these.


Considering how I did the tea symbol in the cup, I tried out doing the same with a take away cup symbol too, which I think is a nice touch.


I have quite a variety of icons developed now, so I grouped them all together to make sure that they do actually work together as a set.

No comments:

Post a Comment