Sunday 14 October 2012

B&W - Deliverables Possibilities

Looking at the designs that I now have to work with, I got to thinking about all of the things that I could possibly create using the patterns (including the suggested ones on the competition website).
  • gift bags
  • wrapping paper
  • greeting cards
  • stationery products
    • pens
    • pencils
    • ruler
    • pencil case
  • folders
  • notebooks
  • blank 'own message' cards
  • tags to go on gift bags

That's all that I could think of within a similar sort of thing, but when I was thinking about it I started thinking of other things as well.
  • bed covers & pillows
  • towels
  • cushions
  • wall canvas
  • table mats
  • plates & cups
  • rug

It's quite interesting how by just having a pattern you can create almost anything. This has really opened my eyes and possibilities. For the brief I will stick to what I have originally planned, but it is definitely something to keep in mind for the future and other briefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment