Saturday 13 October 2012

B&W - Initial Idea

So because this is a fairly quick turnaround on this brief, even though I would love to spend forever experimenting the reality is that I can't so much. I've decided to pin point down my initial idea asap, so that I can concentrate on experimenting with this instead.

After typing up the brief, I took a step back to consider what it is I am actually wanting to produce, and I remembered back to the type sessions with Graeme and he asked us in the first one, using our initials, to create a pattern with them individually. This was an interesting process and allowed us to concentrate on the construction of the typeface and use this to then create the patterns, which if I remember correctly turned out to be really interesting.

I tried to find the ones that I did in the sessions to include in this blog post but I can't find them. Damn.

Even so, I've decided that this will be the starting point to my idea to respond to this brief with.

No comments:

Post a Comment