Monday 1 October 2012

Brief #1 - Make Your Mark

Now that I've started making decisions on the briefs that I am wanting to do during this first module, I've started to get them wrote out into an actual brief form so that they're ready for the studio workshop.

To do it, because I want to make sure that I include as much information about the briefs as possible, I first wrote out the key points from previous posts into a list, and then put them on to a quick hand drawn brief to give me a guideline to follow to write them out.

Brief #1 is the Make Your Mark brief. This is one of the four that I have chosen to at least do in this module, so I have made it number 1.

Here's the list of notes I made for the brief, and the hand drawn brief with them put on to that I have used as a guideline to writing out the brief properly.

SCAN OF NOTES

SCAN OF DRAWN BRIEF

I typed up the brief on to the template file downloaded from moodle. I have decided to rename the brief to Make My Mark instead as it is personal to me and my work. A copy of this has been printed and put into my submission folder.


No comments:

Post a Comment