Wednesday 24 October 2012

Make My Mark - Other Possible Outcomes

From producing this brief, I have also considered the other outcomes that I could produce using the same sort of branding. I need to be careful though not to cross the line of producing things that are purely PPD though like I have been warned. Maybe these would be what to do under PPD? I will have to see...

IMAGE OF SHEET

The thing that I particularly want to produce from this, and am quite excited about is my business card. I already have the one that I am using now from last year, but I always said that when I have the design of it that I am very happy with then I will look into getting them printed properly with included possible print finishes. The ones that I will use will obviously be determined by the design and what I consider, but the sooner that I get them finished I can get them printed. I want to have them printed properly by the new year hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment