Monday 8 October 2012

Hot & Tasty - Logo 4

Now that I've properly decided on which & to use, I experimented a bit more with the positioning and size of it to work with the text.


Despite experimenting with it, I prefer the size and positioning as it was originally. I have just tightened up the fitting of the words at each side of it so that it looks more snug. I think this is pretty finished (for now at least!).


I had a play around with how I would have the colours, with the backgrounds and what not.




I am really liking the black background versions of things, I reckon this will be a decision to take forward with it. I do need to get the opinion from the owner though to make sure that we're both on the same page with it all. I think the logos on the background though work a lot better as a whole now with the third colour introduced than the experiments I did previously with just the two colours and outlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment