Sunday 28 October 2012

Hot & Tasty - Opening Times

Taking into consideration what I have just done with the prices for the drinks, I really like the idea of having information on the icons - so I looked at how to possibly present the opening times, which would go on to the glass of the door entrance and what not.

I already have the clock vector, so I edited and experimented with this accordingly.



Considering that this would appear on the entrance door, the size of it will be relatively big so I need to redo the vector for the shop front that I lost to add this to to see (sort of) in context to see if it would work. I really like it though. Not sure if it still looks like a clock? May have to get a second opinion on that. The one that I am most happy with and believe I will go on to use is below.

No comments:

Post a Comment