Monday 8 October 2012

Hot & Tasty - Possible Outcomes

I got out my layout pad and mind mapped out all of the different possible outcomes I could produce in response to this brief. They would not all necessarily be used, but this is all that I can think of to do at this point in the brief.

big mind map

I did more mind maps narrowing down the possibilities into categories - 'in store/to use' and 'promotional'. Depending on how I decide to take this brief, I could either just focus on one of the categories to produce or do all. Time will tell.

other mind map

I like the fact that there is so many possibilities that could come out of this brief, and that not all are the same or similar so it would give me a good range of things to think about, and would work in a range as well as individually. I need to have some sort of element to tie them all together as well as the colour scheme that I have decided on.

No comments:

Post a Comment