Saturday 27 October 2012

Hot & Tasty - Vector Fridge Mock Up

Coming away from the meeting, I've been trying to figure how exactly I could propose what I am designing for them for the next meeting, like in terms of things being in context. Then I thought back to the Feel Good brief that I did last year with Beth, and we created vectors to mock things up of things like fridges. I will have a look into doing something similar for this brief so that when I come to showing what I have done it will be easier to explain and look more realistic to show how it would work too.

The main thing that I am thinking about for this is the display fridge that they have as you walk into the cafes with things like the sandwich fillers and cakes. Doing a vector for this will help me to show things like the signage for the different fillings and what not in context. 

I sketched out a fridge looking straight on at it, as similar to the fridges that they have to work with to create the vector. I tried to include the perspective of it the best that I could.


Once I got it to where I was happy with and thinking that it will work well enough for what I am wanting it for, I finished off a couple of minor details, and here it is.

I may develop it a little further, for instance I will have a go at making it look like the glass is actually there going around the front. I'll think about this more though when it comes to using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment