Saturday 13 October 2012

B&W - Narrowing Down 2

After narrowing down the designs to what I have, after taking a step back from them I decided to take out a couple more to no longer consider. Then, I figured that the best and most effective way to see whether a design would work on the media suggested in the competition. I had first thought it would be a good idea to do the designs as gift bags but considering the time scale that I have left to make a decision and get my entries submitted I decided to use the print outs that I have as wrapping paper and use it to wrap up a DVD instead.

This proved to be really useful, and I managed to about half the patterns that I am working with by doing this. I made a couple of notes on some of the designs, such as make a bit bigger or smaller for me to later work on with them.

Here's the ones that I have decided not to use anymore.




Here's the ones I have decided to experiment further with.









No comments:

Post a Comment