Tuesday 16 October 2012

B&W - Brief Outcomes

Now that I have my patterns ready to use and apply to outcomes, and have decided on what I want to apply them to, I went out and bought some gift bags and wrapping paper from ASDA to get measurements and what not from.

I took pictures of the shelves with them all on to just show the variety of ones available really. There was a variety of sizes and designs available (more than usual anyway).


For this project, I've decided to produce a bottle bag, a large sized gift bag and a smaller sized gift bag. As well as wrapping paper, so I will also package this up.

I bought examples of them to get the measurements from.

Bottle Bag



Large Gift Bag



Smaller Gift Bag




Wrapping Paper




I took apart the bags to measure.




SCAN OF MEASUREMENTS SHEET


SCAN OF MEASUREMENTS SHEET

In regards to the wrapping paper, I will use the packaging from the wrapping papers I bought to package up my designs in, as well as also wrap up an object to show it being used like I did with the DVDs when experimenting and making decisions.

So following the measurements I got from the examples, I made up the nets for them on Illustrator to use.

Bottle Bag


Large Bag



Smaller Bag



No comments:

Post a Comment