Saturday 13 October 2012

Group Tutorial Feedback 09/10/12

Following the studio workshops, we have been given a proposal form that we need to fill out and have complete by Friday 13th. In the meantime we have had group tutorials (mine was with Fred), to basically present our four briefs that we have chosen, as well as out rationale for this module to get some formative feedback on to help progress throughout the module.

Using the proposal form I filled out prior to the tutorial, I used this to read through to the rest of the group, then as I was speaking everyone filled out a feedback sheet to be given back to me. I got some useful feedback.






The main piece of feedback that I got that I need to take on board straight away is that my Make My Mark brief is more of a PPD brief than a Design Practice one, so I need to choose another brief to work on to be counted as one of my main four. I will keep the Make My Mark one on as well as this is something that I want and need to do anyway. So I will have a look for maybe another competition brief to sink into.

No comments:

Post a Comment