Monday 22 October 2012

Type Exp - Initial Ideas

To give myself inspiration for the posters, I have collected and blogged examples that I really like/think works on to my DC blog labelled with Brief 2. I will refer back to these for some ideas when I need them and also for some inspiration for ideas to possibly experiment with and try out.

So because I already know quite a lot of things that people have said previously, as well as having a discussion with someone that I work with about this, we thought of all the ones that we could remember for me to possibly use for this brief.


  • 'Can I get a decaf chai latte?'
  • 'Do you do coffee to take out?' 'Yes' (makes coffee in takeout cups) 'I'm taking them out' 'I know that's why I've put them in cardboard take out cups' 'Yes but I'm going home now and I cant drive away with these and bring them back'
  • 'Is that a medium?' 'Is that the smallest?'
  • 'I want two cakes' 'Ok which ones are you wanting?' 'I don't know what they are called'
  • 'I want a medium cappuccino with two shots decaf and one shot caffeine'
  • 'Can I get a latte for one?'
  • 'A chai latte with an extra shot of coffee'
  • 'Can I get a flat black?'
  • 'I want a white coffee. If you haven't got any white coffee I'll have a black coffee with milk in'
  • 'Can I have 2 espressos?' 'single or double?' 'I want 2 singles but in the same cup'
  • ‎'I'll have two americanos' 'Are they medium?' 'Medium? What does that mean?'
  • 'A flat white with no chocolate'
  • 'Do you want chocolate on your cappuccino?' 'Yes otherwise then it would be a latte!'

There's more than enough there to get started with. As more come up too, I will add them to this list so that I have them all together to refer back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment