Wednesday 17 October 2012

Hot & Tasty - Illustrations Idea

Using the hand drawn products that I drew that is sold at the cafe, I used illustrator to trace them up and get them digitised.







Once I finished them all, I shifted them all across into the corner because that's how I sort of imagine using this.


When I first did this I didn't like it, but looking at it again now while I'm blogging it it's quite gr0wing on me. I also tried out in the colours too.


And then just spaced them out to see how each individual one works.


Whilst I think if I was to spend quite a bit of time working with this idea, making tweaks and what not, I think it would work really well but I'm just not really feeling it as much as I should so I have decided to pass on this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment