Thursday 18 October 2012

B&W - Greeting Cards

The greeting cards and blank own message cards are basically the same thing to produce for this project with my point of these designs not being tailored to a specific occasion such as birthdays or what ever, so for this outcome I will produce the cards and leave the insides of them completely blank.

So because these aren't really aiming to be anything over the top, I will keep them to a standard small size to work with. As well as obviously keeping the designs of them simple to allow the patterns to remain the main focus.

I cannot make a decision as to whether to produce the cards so that when folded they will be either A5 or A6, so I have decided to produce both and then see when printed which on the two sizes works the best with the pattern.

A5 size

A6 size


I decided to produce the two sizes using 2 of the patterns to now get printed out and cut up and folded to decide which size works the best and I should go for. Then I need to go and get some envelopes to put them in.

Here's the ones that I put together. Obviously if any information is going to go on the back, this will be decided as I have explained in more detail in the previous post.



They are basically just the same except the size has been halved for the A6 one from the A5 one. I'll get these printed out now to see how they look. This will also help me to determine whether the scale of the pattern is also at its best too.


I'm a bit unsure of these. The A6 ones are a bit too small and then the A5 ones are a bit too big. I am going to use a size in the middle of these to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment