Thursday 4 October 2012

Hot n Tasty - Existing Visuals

To make a start with my Hot n Tasty brief, I've first gathered all of the sort of existing visual material that they have and use for themselves. Most of it is from their facebook page.







As well as these, there's status' saying things like 'best breakfast in barnsley' and 'breakfasts ready' and 'bacons ready'.




Here's the files for the menus they have that were put on Facebook.



For a start it's in Comic Sans... oh dear.

I think overall, everything just needs updating and making to look more professional really. I want to establish a strong branding across everything, as well as maybe getting some more appetising images of food to use. I get the fact that it's home made, and they specify this fact, but it could still be presented on a plate better.

No comments:

Post a Comment