Saturday 13 October 2012

B&W - Design Development 2 & 3

The day after I started with this brief, I spent pretty much the whole day from getting up working on this brief, experimenting with patterns and what not, to then towards the end of the day have a total disaster and loose everything! I am proper gutted. For some reason, when my Mac died it decided to completely restart itself instead of just hibernating, and me being an idiot didn't save the file. So I ended up loosing it all. I must have had at least 30 done.

So, after falling out with my mac for the rest of the evening, I got back to the brief again, trying to remember what I had done and also experimenting with more ideas. Obviously I couldn't remember everything but I got a lot more experiments done that I am more than happy with.












At this point, I have decided to get these and the patterns done previously printed out on to A3 to help me start to narrow down the designs and make some decisions to what I think is and isn't working.

No comments:

Post a Comment