Monday 21 November 2011

WIDFP? - Print Manual Small Detail

Even though I haven't given myself enough time to sit and spend quite a while on this manual to really get into putting it together and what not, I do still want to ensure that it is to the best that it can be within the time I do have left. With the stage that I am at at the moment I am pretty pleased, and will carry on with it as it is until it is finished now only making minor changed within layouts if need be. Even so, before I do carry on with it, I have just spend the last hour basically paying extra close attention to basically eery pixel within each layout to ensure that everything lines up pixel perfectly. I think ensuring this is one extremely important aspect within working with layouts, and I do really enjoy doing so so I want to make sure that I am constantly pushing myself to improve in this area.

Here is a few screen shots that I took whilst doing this to show examples of what I mean:




No comments:

Post a Comment