Tuesday 22 November 2011

Good Is... - Delivery Box Outside Packaging

I have decided that because the delivery box that I have produced is more packaging than a delivery box, I will produce an outside box for this for the actual box to go in that will have the address on. I have decided that I will keep this as simple as I can as it doesn't really need to say much. What I have decided though is to have on the back say that 'this order has just given 100 litres...' so that who ever sees the box on its way to the house that has ordered it then this will be seen by anyone handling it and maybe want to find out more.

For the net I made it so that the biggest part was about 1.5cm bigger than the actual box that is being used, and I changed it slightly so that the sides open the same as the carrier bag, and the top os just a little flap that folds back and seals. Here is how the final thing looks:

No comments:

Post a Comment