Tuesday 22 November 2011

Good Is... - Taking a step back

The final crit for this brief in on 16/11/11, and for then I want to have this brief as completed as possible. I decided to have a breather from the project as I have been working on it none stop for a while.

I decided to get out and lay out everything that I have produced for the brief so far. Seeing everything together made me realise how much progress I have made over the last couple of weeks and has encouraged me to continue with the same level of commitment for it right up until the final deadline now.

Seeing how I have done everything, and the ways that things have been mocked up I started to notice little details that were missing that should really be added if I am wanting to keep everything visually consistent over everything that I produce. So I have made myself a to do list that I aim to have completed for the final crit.

No comments:

Post a Comment