Monday 21 November 2011

Good Is... - Price Tag development

Something that comes on every item of new clothing wether bought in store or online, it comes with price tags. As the idea I have to include the t-shirts supported by this movement to appear in already existing stores along side their usual items, I don't necessarily have to focus on one that gives information such as price and size as the stored own tag will be doing this. Instead I can keep this very simple, and be one of the finer detailed aspects to this project that would work in context to sort of raise awareness to someone who doesn't know about it to question it, and for someone who does to easily recognise it. To do this I used a 2:1 design area to produce the designs on to experimenting with the basic elements that I have used within previous designs.



I printed these out a few different ones to see which looks the best once printed.


Whilst I really like the simplicity of the rectangles designs, I think the one that will grab the most attention is the water drop shaped one. I do think that it needs a little something on the back as at the minute all four of these have been printed with just a solid blue back. This will be something I can experiment with if I get the chance but I do like how the water drop one is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment