Monday 21 November 2011

Good Is... - Delivery Box Decision

In order to continue with the development of the delivery box and get on with the rest of this brief, I need to make a decision as to which version of the delivery box I will take forward and use as the actual thing. I printed both these out to scale so that I could get a better idea as to which to use. I also did this whilst at Uni on the b&w printed which is why they are grey. The actual things were printed on just normal photocopy paper which have now got a bit  battered after carrying them to and from uni for a while which is why they don't look too good in the photos but they still show what needs to be shown at this stage.

I worked out that when a t-shist is folded in a 'normal' way it is around 21cm x 28cm big, so when I printed off these mocks, I ensured that the actual area that it would go in was at least to this size.

Box 2



Box 1


After spending quite a while trying to make a decision on this, and hearing valid points from others I have decided to go along with box 2, as with this project I want to potray the fact that this company/movement are new and doing good, and the future basically, and I think the curves within the shape of it does potray this well, as well as the fact that water is free and wavy and not square basically. I do really like the box 1 though, and I think if I had have gone with a normal bog standard bag for the carrier bag then I will have more than likely have chosen this one. So that's it, decision made. Box 2 is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment