Monday 21 November 2011

Good Is... - T-shirt Band Initial Ideas

Considering the two types of packaging that I have done already, I was just thinking about sort of how I could have less that could maybe work in store. Most stores just have t shirts on hangers though so it isn't really necessary to have it for this, but after looking through the research I did on existing t shirt packaging I like the thought of having a belly band for them. This could either be used in store or when ordered online. Not 100% sure yet but I'll see what I come up with first.

Before I started visualising, I got a piece of paper and a t shirt and mocked one up to help with the sketches.


I tried to vision how and where what section would be when it is wrapped around the t shirt, and also tred it both portrait and landscape as the way that it will go doesn't necessarily matter as such. Also, to hold it together around the t-shirts I have given a thought into stickers which as down the left of the design sheet. I want the belly band to be simple but have the relevant information on it that it needs.

Here is essentially how it will look:


No comments:

Post a Comment