Monday 21 November 2011

Good Is... - Installation?

While I was doing the mind map of ideas, I had a thought of having some sort of installation thing that could go in the middle of city centres or shopping centres to raise the awareness of this movement and get the word out there. I think this would be a great thing to do in response to what Lorenzo was saying about how I would get it out there an known basically. I sketched down how I visually interpret this in my mind.


On there I have wrote a list of the promotional materials that could be produced to support this 'event'. The thing itself would be a huge tank of some sort (on this I have done a pint pot but wouldn't necessarily be that), and in it will have the amount of water that we are recommended to drink a month, calculated to hold what a family of 6 would need a month to stick to this. I could use the angle of saying this is how much they need, or did people know this was needed, that sort of thing. Then I could have 'staff' wearing supporting t shirts handing out flyers all around this water, and also have floor vinyls leading to the stores that support the movement, as well as window vinyls in their windows. I could have huge banners going down the sides of buildings and 4D posters leading people towards it. Also, I thought I could have like a generic t shirt that can be bought from anywhere along side the ones that are included within the range that are dedicated to this in stores that can be bought while the event is on, and there could be some sort of special offer with these that gives more water than usual or something. 

An idea to consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment