Friday 11 November 2011

Good Is... - Net mock ups

Looking over thee nets that I collected from the books around the studio, although I could remember in a fashion what they make up to be like, it was harder to picture it for some than others. Therefore I decided to spend a bit of time prior to the crit on 2/11/11 mocking them all up using cartridge paper, not only to have a better idea what each one would look like and could possibly be used for, but also to use to help me visualise my ideas better once I come to sketching them down for the ones I decide to use.

There did turn out to be two nets that I didn't have the foggiest idea what to do with them or how I should have them so I just didn't bother with them and binned them.




































No comments:

Post a Comment