Monday 21 November 2011

Good Is... - Carrier Bag Initial Ideas

For the carrier bag I will produce, obviously the initial idea for this was to produce just a bog standard paper carrier bag that are always used. Whilst this would be a good idea as it is already proven a thousand times over that it works, seen as it is being used, I wanted to try and produce one that wasn't just another bag. I want one that people will like because it's different and will stand out amongst the thousands of others.

Looking through my mocked up nets, I saw this:


I find this really interesting, and think it could work well for my idea. Using this mock to help me visualise, I started sketching down ideas for how I could produce the bag.


The sketches I made could be used either on the front or back of the bag depending which go together, and I also visualised how I could maybe have the sides of the bags as well. As I have said previously I want the main focus to come down to the water drop basically because how I am imagining this movement I'd want it to become sort of world known to the point where just the blue and the water drop will be seen and instantly known it is for this, and what it represents.

No comments:

Post a Comment