Monday 21 November 2011

Good Is... - Leaflet

Using the sketches I made on the initial general ideas design sheet, I mocked up the leaflet that I mentioned. I have done it so that as it is folded out, on the left will be the image and on the right will be a short sentence explaining this stage. I have done it so that it shows what sort of impact that one person could do if they were to buy a Puritee sponsored t-shirt. I layed it out so that in the end it basically means that 100 people have bought one, and this has then lead to installing a water pump into a community in Africa, and the person reading the leaflet will then know that by them buying a t-shirt and spreading the word that this is what will eventually happen.


For the crit on 9/11/11, I printed out an example of how the leaflet will be. The length of it will mean that it is needed to be printed on A3 paper, but I printed it at home and pieced it together. It doesn't look brill in honesty but it does show what it is intended to do which is the main point at this stage.




No comments:

Post a Comment