Monday 21 November 2011

Good Is... - Idea Update

After re evaluating the whole installation idea, I have decided to not do this now as I want to focus more on the actual packaging and a bit of promotion for the whole Puritee movement and I have found that it is now taking my focus away from it. If I had the time to do so, it could have been something that I did along side the actual packaging and what not, but my crazy time management skills have ruined this for me. I am a little gutted as I think producing everything for this could have been a good learning experience but never mind.

I have decided to keep the generic t-shirt idea from it though basically because they are done now, and I could still have the same sort of idea with them where if these ones are bought more water is given or something. I will look into it a bit later on. Also, I have had a look back through the developments that I have done, and decided to have a staff t-shirt as well that the members of staff in stores that support the movement can wear, either voluntarily or by requirement but this detail would be decided on the actual store (if it was real), but it is another aspect for me to add to the project. The t-shirt I have decided to use for this is:

No comments:

Post a Comment