Tuesday 22 November 2011

WIDFP? - Extra

Now that the print manual is essentially finished, I had one quick last look through to make sure. One thing I noticed is that it is 26 pages. Although this isn't important for this as it is only getting uploaded to Issuu anyway, if I was to go and get it printed properly then the page number has to be a multiple of 4 otherwise it wouldn't work as I would either end up with extra pages or loose some. So I have decided to put before the dps of the glossary, an extra dps consisting of just images that I took from the Team print visit. I will use the ones that are interesting and demonstrate more into the print industry than what I have covered.

The images I have chosen to then choose from to actually use are:





And here is how this layout looks. If I had more time I would spend longer getting the arrangement right and maybe add little sort of captions explaining what they are. 


No comments:

Post a Comment