Monday 21 November 2011

Good Is... - T shirt box 2 digital development

I immediately after sketching down the ideas started and edited the net to suit to digitally develop this box. It is slightly different working on this net than it is the previous one as there isn't just a boxed area to work with. It's interesting. I found that whilst developing I focused a lot on how I could have different sections the block colour like I have used in previous developments.





I have got to the point now where I need to print off an example to see if this is actually working or not. I have tried to keep the box simple. When I printed off the mock of the design, I did it at uni on the b&w printer, which is why it is grey and not blue. It is not crucial at this stage to have the colour correct which is why I did it like this as it would be a bit expensive to do it in colour.



I quite like the stage that I am at at this point with this box.

No comments:

Post a Comment