Monday 21 November 2011

Good Is... - Crit & Feedback

In preparation for the crit that we had on 9/11/11, I brought along with me the logo development and printed colour that I am planning to use from the previous crit. As well as this I had my bag of mocked up nets for if they are needed (which they weren't), the printed mock ups of the carrier bags, the POS printed experiment, the mocked up leaflet, and all of the design sheets that I have done so far with sketched ideas and what not.

We were to get in groups of 6 around a table and lay out our work. The table I sat at had 6 of us there so we stuck to that. We then set out the work that we have done, and in pairs went around and critted the other 4 peoples work filling out a sheet. I paired up with Beth.

The feedback I received was:


I am pleased with the feedback that I have got. One of the points says to try and include illustration or photography, but I have already addressed this previously that I wont be as I want to stick to using the typography approach but I didn't have this spelt out in the crit so it is understandable why it was suggested. Other than that the rest is reassuring me that I am on the right tracks and to carry on as I am (but with more motivation - that piece of feedback is from myself!).

No comments:

Post a Comment