Monday 21 November 2011

Good Is... - Point of sale digital development

Following the initial ideas sketched, using the net that I have based the designs on I digitised these up. Like I pointed out previously, I want them to be visually engaging enough that the customer will see it and want to question it more if they don't already know what it is about already, and easy enough to recognise by the people who do already know. It will be something that sits on the desk that the tills are on.

I experimented with the different ideas, and made slight alterations with some to see how they would look.






I like the idea of having this read one of the lines that will be used like across everything (as shown above), so I want to definitely use something along these lines.



I quite like the ask us development that I have above. It doesn't give too much away but is still visually representative enough to recognise by people who already know. I printed out an example of this to see how it would look and that I could bring along to the progress crit that we have on 9/11/11. Unfortunately I don't still have it as I left it in the studio by accident after the crit and it had disappeared the next day. I'm a bit gutted as it was accidental, but I bet someone cleared up the table and just threw it away or something. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment