Tuesday 22 November 2011

Good Is... - Final Crit

The final crit didn't really go to plan for me. During the two minute presentations at the start I messed it up as I didn't explain my idea and what it is I am actually doing properly which resulted in my feedback being sort of irrelevant to what I am doing. When we discussed this after the crit everything went fine though, and the general comments I received was to just carry on as I am as it is going well, so this is what I will do.


Also for the final crit, we were to produce A3 mock ups of the design boards that we will be submitting next week. I haven't got images of my products yet, so I chose to draw them out as this is a way that is allowed at this point and it will be the easiest way for me to do them and get a good idea of what they will actually be like. 






No comments:

Post a Comment