Monday 21 November 2011

Good Is... - POS Digital Development pt 2

After the progress crit on 9/11/11, I immediately started to continue to develop what I have, as well as obviously starting to design and develop other aspects to the project. The first thing I decided to do was to develop this point of sale piece that I am doing that will go on the desk where tills are in store. I definitely think that it needs a little more information on them just to give a quick insight into what it actually is Puritee does. Also, one thing that people seemed to like a lot on other things was when I had a whole section coloured in the blue, so I experimented with this as well.














I like the 'Proud sponsors of Puritee' ones that I have done, so I have decided to print one of these to make a mock up of to see if it would work.


I like having the whole front panel on this blue, and I think if it was sat amongst a busy till desk it would help it to really stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment