Monday 21 November 2011

Good Is... - T-Shirt Digital Development

To do the digitised developments of the t-shirts, I first had to do a t-shirt template. I decided to keep this simple so that the main focus is the design and not the actual shape of the t-shirt. I guess the t-shirt design I decide on could be used across all different types of t-shirts if I wish to extend this further.


Using the water drop as the main focus behind Puritee, I first experimented with having this just really big on the t-shirt. While I am designing these I am keeping in the back of my mind wether I would personally wear them or not and going to go with gut feeling a lot with it.



I think it would be a good idea to include the logo so I experimented a bit with the sketched ideas I had, and then (below) started experimenting with other ideas that I have sketched still considering if I would wear them whilst doing it just to see basically what I think would work. Making some slight changes and what not as I worked through it.





Interpreting the 'I just gave...' idea on to the t-shirts is a consideration although I think to have a more subtle approach with it would probably work better than having it plastered across the front.





Thinking about just general t-shirts, a lot just have a little logo on the top left of them so I tried this and I really like this idea. It is subtle so that it isn't in your face, and also still sports the elements that it needs to in order to be by Puritee.





I figured why stick with a white t-shirt, so I reversed it out so that the t-shirt is blue with white printed on it. I am obviously just sticking with these colours with the generic ones as the colours that I am using it the blue plus stock. I experimented with reversing out a couple more too (below).


For the generic t -shirts that I will use, I will have two of the same design, one on white and one on the blue, that way they are still essentially the same but there is that tiny bit of choice available as well. The ones that I have decided to use then are:


No comments:

Post a Comment