Monday 21 November 2011

Good Is... - Receipt Wallet/Holder Inside Digital Development

WHen I came to do the inside of the receipt holder, although I have known to an extent up to this point, I am lacking in actual informal information to use within the whole of this project on the different things that I produce. I think this is due to the fact I have been so focused on keeping the designs as simple and to the point as I can achieve. Trying to avoid the inevitable, I produced the inside of the receipt holder containing the little simple illustrations that I used within my flyer. Ensuring that everything is lined up properly I paid extra attention to my use of guides, I think I am quite good at using these anyway, but I have included screen shots to show how I have done things.










Once I got to a stage that I was happy with for this side of the receipt holder, I put a quick 'thank you' message that I had previously experimented with on the outside of this on the other page to see how this would look. I like how this sits actually, and I think together this works really well.


Once I was happy, I printed off the receipt holder on to some card stock to see how it would work on the correct sort of stock and to scale and in a physical form as opposed to judging from the screen. After the extensive use of a bone folder to make the folds in this fold to the point where they actually stay folded, I think it works rather well.




No comments:

Post a Comment