Tuesday 22 November 2011

Good Is.. - Information Development

I finally gave in and realised how important it actually is for me to include more information within what I have done. This is one of the main things that really stood out to me when I took a step back from this. In order to do it, I basically did a mind map explaining what we are all about, and then used these points to put into words, that I then edited and edited until I felt happy enough with what I had got and felt it would best describe what it is that I am doing. As well as sort of a mission statement, I also explained more detail into just how it works as well which I think it definitely important especially for the people who wont have heard about the whole thing yet. 

Here is the developments of the information.



Short term




long term


No comments:

Post a Comment