Monday 21 November 2011

Good Is... - T-Shirt Box 1 Digital Development

Using the outside net I used for the mock up I have based the designs on, I started producing digitised versions of the ideas I have come up with.






As with the feedback I got with people saying they like when certain sections are coloured with the blue, I started adding this to the design of this box in subtle ways.



At this point I decided to print out an example of how it is going so far to see how it is looking and if there is any sort of design changes I should consider for it. I put together a really quick version of the inside of the box just using the blue basically so that I could put the full thing together and see.




I really like how this is developing. The way that the box holds together is really interesting, and it held together strong enough to not require a sticker or anything to do so. One major design flaw I think with it is that the box design is portrait along with the window in it. From now I will change the design and the window to be landscape, as I think this will work better with the general opening of the box and what not. Here is the middle that I put together real quick to use for the mock up. I will probably keep it like this from now on, but change it so that it is all blue and not the repeated water drop pattern.


So I changed the designs from now on to be landscape on the box, and rotated the window section.




I printed out a mock up of each of these at a small scale to see how they looked, but I seem to have misplaced them. Not good I know. When I get a minute I will have a good route for them in hopes that they will turn up. Basically I mocked them together, and with the one that had the logo big across the front, I cu out thee letters so that these were the windows instead of just using the box. I quite liked this but don;t think it will be something that I use within the final design.


No comments:

Post a Comment