Monday 21 November 2011

Good Is... - Receipt Holder Initial Ideas

Considering how I could get the information across to customers who were to buy a t shirt in store that may not necessarily have heard about Puritee yet, instead of it being just a leaflet I wanted it to be more of a subtle way that isn't really just pushed in your face. I had a couple of ideas for this, but then I remembered what Schuh do when you shop there - they give you a holder/wallet thing for your receipt with information about returns and what not. I found out one that I got from buying some shoes a couple of months ago - a bit battered but still in good enough nick to get influenced from.


I want my receipt holder to contain enough information about Puritee so that the customer can go away and understand it better without having an information overload. I do have a few nets collected from the books that could probably work as receipt holders, but I will just use the one that Schuh uses for the basic template as I know this definitely works, and also can get correct size and what not from it.



While getting ideas down I tried to include how I could design each section of the holder, so the front and back, inside and the little flap thing that folds inside. I quite like the idea that I have had to have it fold over and be in the shape of the water drop so when I come to developing this, it will be the first thing I experiment with to see how it would work.

No comments:

Post a Comment