Wednesday 2 November 2011

Good Is... - Further Logo Development

I really like the logo that I ended up with after the studio workshops that we have had, so I have decided to develop this a bit further for me to then use for the logo for the rest of my project. I will take on board the feedback that I got from the last workshop that we did in terms of colour, where the group that filled out the form explained how the black doesn't really represent pure. Although I did justify the fact that I had used a black circle with white writing to show how Puritee were making a difference within the dirty water problem and used the black to represent the dirty water and white to represent the difference that it was making, if this isn't obvious to the audience first hand, then I need to scrap this. So I have decided to use a spot colour, which I explained in the previous post, where I researched to find what colour would best represent the purest blue. So now that I have this colour at hand, I will change my logo so that it just uses this, and develop it on so that it fits what it is I am doing in the best way I think that it can.

I started with the original logo, then edited this to just using the blue, then experimented with using it with and without the circle as I was unsure in the previous development how necessary the circle actually was as it works just as well without it. I played around with the colour of the logo using tints of the colour, as well as the positioning of the water drop and so on. This can all be seen through my development below.















No comments:

Post a Comment