Wednesday 12 December 2012

Type Exp - Revised Brief

I need to get the design boards finished because my print slot is way too quickly approaching. I have come to rework the ones that I have done, and then started thinking more about the brief in general. It has come on a lot since I started out with it - should I rework this? I feel like I should. I'm sure it will be ok.

I've started to note down what to put on my design boards, and realised that the brief can actually be split into 3 parts:

  • design the posters
  • experiment with presenting them
  • method of distribution
Hmm. It would be a proper packed brief to include all of this and explain them too. Could I split the brief up? Make an individual brief for each part? I wish I hadn't left it too late to do this so I could ask someone. Sod it, I'm doing it ha. 

The brief title will remain the same, and will have part 1, part 2 and part 3 extended on to the title. I will keep my labels the same as it is essentially just one brief. I could maybe add extra labels for each part? I need to stop waffling on now and do this.

I've made notes and typed them up on to the brief templates.





No comments:

Post a Comment