Tuesday 11 December 2012

Cocktails - Cocktail List

I need to collect together a list of existing cocktails to possibly use for this brief. I don't want to include every single one that ever exists in the list, but the more popular ones that I (and the rest of the geek table) know. I'll use a variety of sources for this, and will put the links for websites at the bottom of the blog post rather than at the side of each individual ones.
  • Apple Martini
  • Screaming Orgasm
  • Sex on the Beach
  • Long Island Iced Tea
  • Pina Colada
  • Tequila Sunrise
  • Cosmopolitan 
  • White Russian
  • Mojito
  • Manhattan
  • Margarita
  • Black Russian
  • Screwdriver
  • Bloody Mary
  • Dry Martini
  • Whiskey Sour
  • Vodka Martini
  • Purple Rain
  • Woo Woo
  • Tom Collins

I have 20 here. I need to research into about them, so things like what goes in, how they are made, etc. I am going to e renaming these into graphic design terms so also need to research them.

No comments:

Post a Comment