Wednesday 12 December 2012

Final Crit 05/12/2012 & Initial Response

Argh final crit. I mocked together my design boards for my 4 projects (which I have forgotten to take screen shots of - damn). All except the cocktails one is pretty much finished so the boards will just need altering slightly ready for my print slot on Monday. The cocktail one, I have mocked together the best that I could the boards ready for the crit, and used the bottom to explain more about everything. I am gutted that I didn't get it finished for this but I have worked none stop on it so there's not really anything else that I could have done. Plus the stock that I have ordered still hasn't turned up so couldn't have made the final thing anyway.

I took a photo of everything laid out though ready for the crit.


The response that I got was pretty straight forward really. I got told to 'get on with it' for the cocktail brief. Here's the sheets I got from this:

SCAN THESE

Some of the research that I got was pretty general about everything, so decided to respond to it on this blog post rather than individually.


  • 'Wish I could design boards like you' - definitely made my day to ready this! Especially seen as these are rough boards and not my finished ones.
  • 'I would like to take part in cocktail testing k thanx' - definitely going to have to have one once the book is finished with the geek table!
  • 'On context blog I'd write why you like work & How it is relevant' - I have been doing this, just the last few haven't got anything wrote on yet. The next page would have shown this...
  • 'Same layout - looks professional' - thanks!
  • 'Would Issuu help in terms of organising brief development and blog size' - probably, but I just don't get on with it, at all. And find that it takes more time than what needs to, and I find that the way I blog makes it easier to annotate and what not. Just my preferred way that I do I guess.
  • 'All your briefs have quite strong concepts that shows once the work is presented' - that is a great comment to read, I am glad that it shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment