Friday 7 December 2012

B&W - So Far...

When I finished making up the rest of the bags, I got out everything that I actually have for this project so far to help me see what else I have left to do.


This includes:
  • finish researching into the stock considerations and printing methods for each of the products I am producing.
  • 'brand' the whole lot as a set - come up with a name and a logo to use across everything, and use this then to make labels and what ever else I will need.
  • rework/finish greetings cards
  • take photos of everything.
  • make boards.

Looking at my list there, I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel with this. Ive figured out in this module that it's easy to prolong a project because there's always that something else that you could do. I need to be more strict with deadlines and what not during FMP.

No comments:

Post a Comment