Tuesday 11 December 2012

Collection - Crit Response

I didn't get any feedback for this brief from the crit, which is understandable seen as I only really took research along.

After the crit though, and seeing other peoples briefs as well as reflecting on everything that I have done for this module so far, I am not really feeling this brief. I don't know what it is because I was pretty excited about it when I first got the idea and started it.

It just feels a bit like I am going to be basically taking the Twinings website and putting it into a book I guess. Basing the project on that brand, I am obviously going to get most of my research from them. I don't know, just not happy with it.

I've discussed this with a number of people and what not, and I have decided to no longer carry on with this brief. I am going to do a different one that I will be happier to work on.

Again, as I explained for the Make My Mark brief, if I do have a bit of time at the end of the module, I could look at doing something with the research I have already collected, but I wont carry on with my initial intentions for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment