Tuesday 11 December 2012

Type Exp - Presenting Work 3

Another way that I think will be a nice way to present the posters is against the floor that I have in my flat. It's a really nice darkish brown colour, similar to the colour of the frame so the same aspects of making the decision for that could be applied to this. Standing over in the right position to avoid too much shadow was a challenge, but I managed it. I positioned each one different on the wood so avoid looking like they have just been photoshopped. A few minor edits in Photoshop later and I am definitely happy with these.








Didn't realise until I had finished taking the photos that I missed one out. Oops. But yeah, definitely really like these, and I will use them where ever necessary to represent this project and the posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment