Wednesday 12 December 2012

Cocktails - More Information

I want to include more information on the pages in the books. When I was collecting my research, I noticed on some websites that they included things like the type of cocktail they are and how long they take. I will go back on a few of these to find this information for each, for me to then consider including it in the book, depending whether I think it would be useful or not.

Apple Martini




Screaming Orgasm

 


Sex on the Beach




Long Island Iced Tea

 




Pina Colada




Tequila Sunrise

 



Cosmopolitan




White Russian

 



Black Russian




Mojito




Manhattan




Margarita




Screwdriver

 



Bloody Mary

 



Dry Martini

 



Whiskey Sour

 



Vodka Martini




Tom Collins




Purple Rain





Woo woo

 





No comments:

Post a Comment