Tuesday 11 December 2012

B&W - Gift Wrap & Tags Reversed & Packaged

Looking at everything coming together for this project, it's all sort of blending in. Not in a bad way, just that everything is the same way. Then I got a brain wave.. why not try having the gift wrap available in the way I have already as well as being reversed out, so black background and white pattern. That way, when it is used like inside the bag or alongside a card or what ever, it would stand out a bit more. It would just be another option available to the customer to choose from. 

So using the files that I have for the gift wrap and tags already, I switched the colours around and got them printed out to be packaged up. I am happy with this, and it also gives me the chance to use the labels the opposite way around too. Nice. I guess I could apply this to everything that I have produced, and is something to consider, but I am wanting to be finished with this project now so I will stick to this as I am happy with where I am at.



No comments:

Post a Comment