Thursday 24 May 2012

YCN Feel Good - Magazine Ad/Vouchers

For the advertisement that will appear in magazines, such as every day magazines, I decided to take what I have already done for the bus stop adshell, and basically alter the size to that it would be suitable to fit into a mag. I kept the same positioning for the description within the area, and then played around with the bottom layout of the page.

It's simple, to the point and visually consistent with everything else produced so far.


Vouchers
We have discussed previously about having money off vouchers that could be used to encourage more people to try the drinks. Whilst I was working on the ad above, Beth got to producing some vouchers that we will use on things like the mag ad. She did a lot of experimentation and development on these, all which can be seen on her blog. The vouchers that are final and what we will go on to use are these ones below.



Now that we have the vouchers sorted, I edited the ad accordingly to fit them on. I took off the bottle in the main ad due to there being one on each of the vouchers. It didn't take too much shifting around so I managed to keep the visual consistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment